Netflix ticking me off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything I want to watch says "not available"! Am I doing something wrong?

There are a few things about netflix that you don't learn until you sign up. Their new releases don't come out at the same time as video stores new releases. They come out shortly after. Their instant online selection is getting bigger all the time, but still has a whole lot of growing to do.

My wife and I like it, it saves us a lot of money on rentals.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why we ditched netflix. We used it to watch some HBO and Showtime series but when we got caught up we rarely watched more than a movie every couple weeks so we just added HBO/Showtime/Skinamax for about the same price as we were paying for netflix.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As already said, 'Available now' movies are typically older movies.

I've had Netflix for 7 years, and still love it.
We don't watch a lot of movies either, so we're currently at the lowest level. But the 'available now' is worth the cost all by itself.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far Netflix has paid for itself in my house. We used to do the COX on-demand movies or go rent and Netflix is the cost of 2 rentals so we just changed to it. So far the instant TV shows have made my wife happy and we use the DVD service pretty regularly as long as we have time to watch movies together (kinda hard when I get home from work at 11 and she gets up at 6:30). I don't know what's wrong with your Netfix, have you tried resetting the device you're using?

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Netflix!....for $8 a month through my PS3 and Wii......Keeps the kids happy and I get to see alot of shows I've missed in the past.....I had alot of problems when I had DSL....kept "retrieving" over and over in the middle of a movie...Changed to Cox, no problems since the change.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Netflix!....for $8 a month through my PS3 and Wii......Keeps the kids happy and I get to see alot of shows I've missed in the past.....I had alot of problems when I had DSL....kept "retrieving" over and over in the middle of a movie...Changed to Cox, no problems since the change.

The best part is having multiple systems to watch it on. We only have 1 cable box in the living room with the Xbox but our Wii is in the bedroom so I can game and she can watch Netflix. Such a handy little perk.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far Netflix has paid for itself in my house. We used to do the COX on-demand movies or go rent and Netflix is the cost of 2 rentals so we just changed to it. So far the instant TV shows have made my wife happy and we use the DVD service pretty regularly as long as we have time to watch movies together (kinda hard when I get home from work at 11 and she gets up at 6:30). I don't know what's wrong with your Netfix, have you tried resetting the device you're using?

We just signed up on Netflix last week. I'm having trouble keeping it "up" ... Not sure what the deal is but it is driving me daft! I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom