Never ship a rifle around Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I checked again, still no updates this morning so I looked up their customer service number and called at 10:50. Get through and provide them my tracking number and they inform me it had just been scanned again in IL at 10:51 LOL. That figured...finally break down and try to inquire about it and I was one minute too early.
Its been updated again to being delivered on the 30th (the original delivery date) instead of the extended date of the 2nd. I'm getting anxious LOL

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife ordered an item from Amazon last week It was shipped to Dallas then up to Minnesota. I made the comment must be USPS. She said yeah and I could hear her eyes roll.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well...she made it to Tulsa about half an hour ago. I dont know if UPS does deliveries on the weekend or not but I'd assume it gets to sit for the weekend and be delivered on Monday.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe UPS delivers on Saturday
FedEx will deliver on Saturday if the party paying the freight pays for Saturday delivery (and the recipient is in a place with Saturday Delivery service); I think UPS does the same.

If it gets handed off to the USPS for delivery, they'll even deliver it on Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom