new buckmark camper with alot of jams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 to 1911USER's post. You should clean and lube any new gun before firing it.

And I don't know what's wrong with Remington, but their rimfire ammo is crap these days. I had some of the "Target" loads and about 10% of them wouldn't fire at all. Tried in multiple guns, all of them had that issue and Federal ran so it was definitely the Remington ammo. No No No No, I don't buy it no moe!

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine really seems to like CCI.

Also, my extractor was damaged. I had it repaired and it has blasted thru everything I've fed it.

Also, if you have a buckmark, you simply must get a speed clip magazine loader and two spare magazines. Really adds to the enjoyment factor.
awww.cheaperthandirt.com_ctd_images_lgprod_GNS_127.png

:fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto:

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Buckmark Camper for over 10 years and don't ever remember having a jam. I later mounted a Bushnell Trophy red dot on it and it was even more fun, and young kids that had never fired a pistol could hit small rocks 40 yards away. You should have seen the smiles on their faces and we went through a brick of ammo as fast as I could keep three mags loaded. The Buckmarks at Academy for $269 are one of the best deals in the whole store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom