New Buckmark Camper!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin - yes.

TMA - thanks for the info.

I need to find a couple more mags for this gun too. Any ideas on that? Outdoor Am. ddn't have any.

B

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up my new (used) buckmark about an hour ago. $299 out the door! Granted it's an older model but the nickel plated bull bbl sold me. It's pretty minty in my biased opinion. Gotta admit if it weren't for you wanting it I probably would have let it sit at the pawn shop lol.

Will post pics later

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice pistol blutch...I have always been a ruger mk2 kind of guy, but these campers are growing on me, and now I find you can get a barrel threaded for them, I am going to have to pick one up.. Stainless really is the way to go..Enjoy.

Tell me more of these (pause while twirling mustache) threaded barrels you speak of.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love Buckmarks.....I need to look at a stainless camper.

It would look better than my current set up.....

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f48_patrickcudd_suppressedbrowning.jpg

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have that link to the directions on reversing the spring in the buckmark to improve the trigger. The trigger is already very good, but it looked easy to do.

B

I don't have an exact link, but the instructions with pictures are available over at rimfirecentral. Just search for "heggis flip". The combination of the heggis flip and a target trigger with an adjustable overtravel screw makes for an incredible trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom