New CA refugee by way of AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Fled commiefornia a decade ago for AZ, California folk started to move their without changing their voting habits. Saw the writing on the wall and my family and I found the redest state we could that didn't have harsh winters, so here we are in Owasso!

So far loving the state, the folks have been amazing and Owasso has a real small town vibe.

Although after being here 5 only weeks, I've seen more snow in that short time than in my entire life.

And quick question, is BLM land just like not a thing out here? Are there any open non private ranges to shoot at?

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!

chicken.gif

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Fled commiefornia a decade ago for AZ, California folk started to move their without changing their voting habits. Saw the writing on the wall and my family and I found the redest state we could that didn't have harsh winters, so here we are in Owasso!

So far loving the state, the folks have been amazing and Owasso has a real small town vibe.

Although after being here 5 only weeks, I've seen more snow in that short time than in my entire life.

And quick question, is BLM land just like not a thing out here? Are there any open non private ranges to shoot at?
>95% of land here is private. I was raised in AZ and BLM land was a mile from the house (thousands of acres). It's nonexistent here. Best thing to do is buy a farm and shoot on it or find some buddies with one. Lots of private ranges tho.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA and Oklahoma.

I grew up in Owasso when it was actually a small town. My mother's senior class was about a dozen.

BTW, my parents property in Owasso is for sale. House on 4 acres and great location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom