New Fast & Furious Bombshell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They just make a marter out of holder probably in hopes Hussein's approval rating will improve and subsequent reelection will become more probable but lord I hope and pray that isn't the case they'll just use the old "whitewater"'treatment to sweep it under the rug. However I believe all responsible parties should be tried for treason and murder. Sadly I'm afraid it will never happen. At least a small sect seems to care and hopefully we will be able to make an impact.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a superb article covering Fast & Furious from inception to where we are now. It could be labeled "Anatomy of a Fiasco".

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi...ous-just-might-be-president-obamas-watergate/

Also, it appears that the water is beginning to boil and the frogs want to jump out:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...d-swore-her-over-fast-and-furious_595011.html

All we need is some 60 Minutes/Dateline/20/20 coverage to get this thing rolling.

I was seconds away from posting "Why have we not seen this on 60 minutes-Dateline-20/20 yet?" when I saw your second to last post. What is taking so long. Osama BL assassination takes place and maybe 1 month later there was a special on every network in existence in one capacity or another.

This is definitely the type of story that is in those shows' wheelhouse.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perjury is just cause for removal from office I believe. Especially for Attorney General

This can't be swept under the rug and it can only be stonewalled for so long.
Look for O to jettison Holder at some point soon. That's my prediction.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perjury is just cause for removal from office I believe. Especially for Attorney General

This can't be swept under the rug and it can only be stonewalled for so long.
Look for O to jettison Holder at some point soon. That's my prediction.

He has to. Question is, can he count on Holder to take the fall alone?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. With a nice compensation package. Maybe a great paying "green energy" job, or some of that "jobs bill" money.
Those would be worthless to a man serving time in prison.

Now, a promise of a presidential pardon on the last day of the presidency might be more appealing to Holder.

OR, at least a commutation of his sentence, ala scooter Libby.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those would be worthless to a man serving time in prison.

Now, a promise of a presidential pardon on the last day of the presidency might be more appealing to Holder.

OR, at least a commutation of his sentence, ala scooter Libby.
I could see this happen.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any criminal case (fantasy) in this matter would drag well into BHO's 2nd term, if he gets one. In any case, BHO isn't your typical pol. I'm not sure he'd even bother bailing his buddy out.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any criminal case (fantasy) in this matter would drag well into BHO's 2nd term, if he gets one. In any case, BHO isn't your typical pol. I'm not sure he'd even bother bailing his buddy out.
Because this involves the DoJ and the AG a special prosecutor will be required.
O will not want this issue to continue to percolate into the 2012 elections.
That's why I think Holder will be convinced to leave.

Whether he extracts a promise of a pardon or not depends on how much O knew beforehand.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be truly shocked if Holder gets sacked....they think they are above reproach. Nobody has been fired yet, and no charges have been filed.

The only blood we've seen so far is the 'stepping down' of the Acting Director of the ATF. Losing an acting administrator is not serious reform.

Latest posts

Top Bottom