New KIA car prices? Place to look for best price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I research a vehicle quite a bit and find out exactly what I want with the options I want. Then I go on Auto Trader and search the U.S. and if I need to fly somewhere I will but recently did this on pickups and it said the cheapest new truck in America was at David Stanely Dodge in Midwest City. Got a new Ram Quad cab with chrome package, grill, bumpers, aluminum wheels, power windows, locks, mirrors, touch screen infotainment, trailer towing, bed liner, cloth seats, carpet, rear camera, keyless entry and tailgate, etc for $24.2K out the door. I showed up and said I wanted to pay the internet price and they said OK and I watched TV while they wrote up the papers.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The look is over. Bought a new maxima platinum east of Dallas over Internet. No haggling, just bottom dollar and they beat everyone I have dealt with. Easy peasy the way it should be. Heard back from one dealer that said he would have came off his first price quoted another $8000 if he had known we had him beat. Yes $8000, he was out of picture on first day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom