Painkiller abuse more rampant in Oklahoma than any other state

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, in the meantime I'll just drown my pain in a shallow sea of hedonism. Pray for me.

^^This is true......BTW,we don't want to see this kind of weakness in our future leader.Who will run our camps if you are overwhelmed with depression? Maybe we need to get you some anti-depressents. :anyone:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago I had strep throat and had to go to the ER (suggested by my doctor's office since they didn't have any open appointments). They prescribed me Lortab for the pain. I never filled the script just like every other time they try to prescribe them. All I needed were mentholated cough drops.

JackT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see this being a fact, I have a friend in Florida who said that the county Miami is in have given over a million prescriptions to Oxycontin in a year period, But I wouldn't doubt it.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's just oxy. There's still Lortab, percocet, huge amount of Xanax (not a painkiller), morphine, various muscle relaxers, and the very nasty Opana.

Latest posts

Top Bottom