New Sig P228 with no rail... available?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya just get a 229 SAS. It will be a little heavier in the slide than the 228. But you can get one new from buds. I believe I paid $850 for my 229 SAS in 357 sig in November. Great gun, very accurate, no probems. All blacked out with night sights, and you will love the short return trigger SRT.

Are you wanting that for carry? Thats what I got mine for and it just too dang heavy. I ended up getting a Kahr P9 and love it also.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry EZB, I'm not interested in 2 tone guns. :-/

Lots of Sig's 228s, 229s, and 226s have stainless slides and you'd never know it - just get it coated and have the best of both worlds (its not like we don't have our share of coaters here on this site).

That's a good deal for a P228 with all the goodies.

BCJFLA76

New to the site!
Reaction score
I've had one for about 10 years, stamped KF, but I don't know old it makes the gun. I got it from a guy for $450 with two 10rd and two 13rd mags. Love this gun and they'll bury me with it :)

My Dad actually found one in a pawn shop for $500 a month back and it was a Sig Factory refurbish model with basically zero wear on it. You might try that route if you're having trouble from a private seller. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom