Newbs in Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminder flipping guns for a profit... you better have a ffl. Granted some of you would like being a boy toy in federal prison. I avoid this by just rarely selling guns. When I do, it’s at or bellow my costs.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The funny part, real man, is that should you want to talk about masculinity, then being true to one's self is always going to trump trying to fit in with others. That's why your so adorable to me --- you think I care. I'm true to me and my family and don't care what "bois" like you think. So quit puffing your chest trying to be so big and bad all the time and chill out a bit.
LMAO

You clearly dont know what being a man is...SMDH

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminder flipping guns for a profit... you better have a ffl. Granted some of you would like being a boy toy in federal prison. I avoid this by just rarely selling guns. When I do, it’s at or bellow my costs.
I havent done it in a long time and my goal wasnt to flip every one, I had several I hated to sell lol
No you dont need an FFL to buy and later sell a gun lest I'm a LLC. Loopholes...

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listen, in any circle you walk up and try to be part of, be it a public clique or internet, one has to fit in. Thats a concept only a real man can comprehend and overcome. Think about highschool or JR high, for the first experience most see, if you want to be accepted, ya dont walk in all full retard and get far.

or be a real human and be yourself. Then the circle forms naturally. Much better to be around genuine people instead of posers. Worked just fine for me in kindergarten through to middle age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom