nmoffitt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What can I say, dudes named Neil are good to deal with ;-) Nice gent, good transaction.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a smooth transaction with nmoffitt yesterday. Punctual and honest - all our dealings were as advertised - he was also pleasant and polite - bottom line is that I would do business with him again without hesitation.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great ftf with Neil. Heck of a guy. Would have spent more time chit chatting if it wasn't snowing......anyhow no worries he is good to go!!

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a great FTF with neil yesterday. He was great to work with. I had a weird day and he was flexible and worked with me on our meeting time. I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with him.

makarov9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another great FTF transaction with Neil today. I think he and I have the same interests, it's always nice dealing with the same great people on multiple transactions. Neil is one of the best.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Met up with Neil last night for a FTF; I was five minutes early, but he was already there! Excellent transaction with a polite and affable fellow - I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Hope the surprise is much appreciated! :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom