No ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Holy smokes! Anyone ever seen it like this...Beating a dead horse here, but I can't find ammo anywhere (.45, .40, 38 special) any ideas? Thought about the reloading game, called Dongs, said he would love to help, however....Out of primer, powder, and presses...WOW

voodoobass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try gunbot.net. They run a puter program that shows who's got what in stock, how much, etc,.....it's worth a shot. And I believe they've added a reloading supplies section recently as well.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can find presses brand new on Ebay. Or call Dillon. They have had a very quick turn around on back orders. Or look at other press makers. Brass has been available if you look. Dongs did have primmers and powder as well as Sports world. Just keep looking. There has also been some of these calibers for sale here and sometimes and the "good guy" price.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It'll either normalize again and you can start stocking up or the we'll see a true SHTF situation. I betting on normalizing, but I'm a pollyanna. :smash:

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now's the time to start acquiring components for the "next" ammo shortage.

I agree with this statement... Ive just gotten into reloading. I dont know how much of a priority the act of acquiring reloading components should be in this climate.. should I continue the attempt to stock up on powder/primers etc like I am?-- or is the demand going to die down relative to the supply, and these things will be cheaper to purchase if I wait for a couple of months or so..

The state of the currency doesnt make me feel any better about this stuff getting cheaper or less scarce... So I think im going to keep stacking it, if anything it seems like more of one of those investments-- that could really save your ass if demand ends up increasing exponentially. :/

-Will

Latest posts

Top Bottom