No Charges for Hillary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think it's great that so many would rather dismiss the article because it is from NPR instead of address the fact that cabinet secretaries of both parties have been investigated for mishandling classified information.

I really don't know what Hilary did or didn't do, but lets not pretend she was the first.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't know what Hilary did or didn't do, but lets not pretend she was the first.

And because of the vagaries and inconsistencies of federal regulations she probably won't be the last. However, she may be the first to get off scot-free for blatant violations of a sort that would get any of her subordinate minions summarily terminated (as in fired ... I think ... maybe).

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think it's great that so many would rather dismiss the article because it is from NPR instead of address the fact that cabinet secretaries of both parties have been investigated for mishandling classified information.

If I'm driving in a group of cars going 20mph over the limit on the highway and I get pulled over, what do you think the officer will say when I say "they did it first, I was just following along".

Did anyone even read the article? I think not.

I did. It wasn't really about Clinton, what I came away with; it was just saying others haven't been prosecuted for similar acts, or negligence, depending on how you see it.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm driving in a group of cars going 20mph over the limit on the highway and I get pulled over, what do you think the officer will say when I say "they did it first, I was just following along".

again, i don't know what she did or did not do. But as the article pointed out, she wasn't the first and probably wont be the last. Neither side of this debate should be casting stones.

but to use your example, the officer might not let you off, but he or she might write you a ticket for 10 over instead of 20 over. The punishment is not always consistent across the board.

Latest posts

Top Bottom