No Charges for Hillary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything new?
I was sure she was going to be cuffed and walked out of a press conference, but its not looking good.
Ostupid laid out the line that the DOJ will follow.
"just a bad mistake in judgement".
Charges blow away like a tumbleweed.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The scale to what Clinton has allegedly done is much different than any other case. It may come down to "some animals are more equal than others".

Why don't they just give Hillary the "Petraeus Treatment"?

Articles: Petraeus Prosecuted -- Why not Hillary?January 23, 2016
Petraeus Prosecuted -- Why not Hillary?
By Daniel John Sobieski
..."The cases are almost identical, but Petraeus admitted his crime, apologized for it and paid a fine. Now the man who is arguably the most significant American general since World War II, who achieved a victory in Iraq that President Obama threw away, is going to be publicly humiliated and his reputation permanently tarnished."...

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ostupid laid out the line that the DOJ will follow.
"just a bad mistake in judgement".

First given Obama's record I would not take legal advice from him.

One of the issues that Clinton has with this is that "intent" or a "mistake in judgment" is not what defines the alleged criminal behavior here. What and to loosely quote the infamous pirate "Yellowbeard" will nail her teats to the table" is that the state has to prove "negligence" which she has already admitted to.

All of which is interesting in total in that if what is alleged is even half true, Obama's DOJ may prove Orwell right.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why don't they just give Hillary the "Petraeus Treatment"?

Articles: Petraeus Prosecuted -- Why not Hillary?January 23, 2016
Petraeus Prosecuted -- Why not Hillary?
By Daniel John Sobieski
..."The cases are almost identical, but Petraeus admitted his crime, apologized for it and paid a fine. Now the man who is arguably the most significant American general since World War II, who achieved a victory in Iraq that President Obama threw away, is going to be publicly humiliated and his reputation permanently tarnished."...

Good read.

Which begs the question ... what do the progressively challenged see in Hillary Clinton?

She is a chronic and habitual liar. She married a bent dick serial philanderer. She did nothing as a US Senator. Her incompetence as Secretary of State got Americans dead. She was even by her own admission careless with state secrets.

Because her last name is Clinton? She has a set of teats the same age as Bruce Jenner's? I don't get the attraction beyond that of simply voting a party line for political convenience.

Still possible that she will get indicted and if so, expect Joe "Two Blasts" Biden to come to the rescue of Obama's failed legacy.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the private server, but several republican cabinet secretaries used personal email accounts.

And from the OP's article , "One instance of that emerged in 2008, when the Justice Department's inspector general found that former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales mishandled secret documents.

Investigators said Gonzales improperly stored notes on some of the most sensitive issues in the George W. Bush presidency: the detainee interrogation program and the warrantless wiretap program. But no one outside the government apparently got their hands on the materials, and the Justice Department declined to prosecute him."

You aren't sure about how a server is different from an email account? Go sell that nonsense to someone who is just that dumb.

Having her own server is proof that she planned on keeping her official activities covered up and since she installed it from the very start it covers her entire 4 year term. She and the President should be indicted. Server vs. email account is like rubber boat vs. aircraft carrier. And you darn well know it...

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's so much corruption with both parties, I just don't see why anyone would view this as significant. I don't like her views on guns, but I think she's as honest as Bush, Trump, Cruz and the rest of them. Bernie's probably the most open one.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's so much corruption with both parties, I just don't see why anyone would view this as significant. I don't like her views on guns, but I think she's as honest as Bush, Trump, Cruz and the rest of them. Bernie's probably the most open one.

I agree that there is corruption on both sides, but we've got this cockroach trapped in the open, let's stomp it and at least get one of 'em. And this is a big fat one.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

If the allegations are true that Hillary Clinton was FELONY negligent with state secrets where people could end up as "dead as fried chicken" then it most definitely is "significant" if she should be president.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Server vs. email account is like rubber boat vs. aircraft carrier.

No, it's not. It's like boat vs. water. They're not the same thing, at all. She had a private email account\address on her own server. There is nothing illegal or improper about that arrangement. In fact, most former SOS's did not use a .gov email address and if they did used it sparingly. What would be improper, and illegal, is if she knowingly had classified emails on her personal server, which she certainly did. And she had little to no basic security on the server for some period of time. That alone makes her close to incompetent to be POTUS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom