Norinco 1911's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, those guys over there must be losers if they kicked you off for standing up for Norincos. They are obviously misguided. I’d holster a good one anytime and feel confident in its capabilities. They are damn sure hard to wear out.

Now that Accurate Iron has hung up his tools and put away his little files, you might see if Dr Barry is still working. All the old guys who had a clue about these things are retiring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was long ago, like more than 10 years, but I was a total smartass calling out the snobbery too, so I probably deserved it. :D

I'll probably end up calling Dr. Greyson, he's built two 1911s for me from the ground up.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was long ago, like more than 10 years, but I was a total smartass calling out the snobbery too, so I probably deserved it. :D

I'll probably end up calling Dr. Greyson, he's built two 1911s for me from the ground up.

Well, yeah, I can see you getting those old guys drawers all up in a knot. LOL! There’s some real know-it-alls over there man. Some real ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom