Northern Oklahoma Predator Seminar....brainstorming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Predator Plans

• yes......lets get it going

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • no....want to see some changes

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright guys here it goes. i have been talking with Scott (Okhunter) about getting a seminar up here towards the northern area. it looks like he had a great turnout in toward the tulsa area. so this is were my brainstorming is heading to. ...if you think it is good to go than vote YES , got something else to say on the topic vote NO then type away. all of this is NOT set in stone so lets get to typing and get this show on the road, so we can get to bugging Scott.

LOCATION: he and i have discussed and he said that he could make it to Perry, Ok. i am working on two locations 1.) Perry fair grounds 2.) our new Holiday Inn. (depending on the intrest of people showing will determine the size of the room i will need to rent.)

DATE: maybe around end of Feb first of March...shooting for a Saturday later in the afternoon somewhere starting at around 2,3,4 o'clock...have to see if and when rooms/buildings are able to be rented first...

COST: $5 dollar cover (helps pay for room/help/rented equipment)

CONTACT: if you KNOW you and your buddies are going to make it, i will give some contact info to start getting a rough estimate.

FOOD: Pot Luck (i can help supply the drinks)

PRIZES: Drawing (items might include dvds/callers/gift card) working on these so some one can get a lucky prize...

let me know what you guys think.......

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in it for sure. You can already put me down. :D The pot luck will be great!

I have a couple of buddies that are not members of this board that will attend as well.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the idea and the location but I say lets do it after dark. Why be in class when we can be hunting. I need to take Scott hunting and learn all I can from him and then listen to him lecture.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the idea and the location but I say lets do it after dark. Why be in class when we can be hunting. I need to take Scott hunting and learn all I can from him and then listen to him lecture.

You can take me hunting but I doubt I can teach YOU anything.I know you have played this game a while.You going to the Elk City hunt?

Scott

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i have been hearing both sides; way not night then way not mid day.......

i can agree for both sides, but for me and maybe others, being new at predator hunting and or the need to learn for just a few minutes outta my day might give me a better stand later that day or the next morning. i am willing to make time so that i'm not wasting time.

so depending on length of class and the unpredictable OK weather maybe doing it at 2o'clock, that way if class is not too long some might have time to make the trip back with it fresh in your head and take a stand???

besides the way my luck has been going, atleast if i'm in class in the mid day i will atleast see a coyote...even if it is on t.v. :laugh6:

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can take me hunting but I doubt I can teach YOU anything.I know you have played this game a while.You going to the Elk City hunt?

Scott

No. I am really tied up at work right now. As of this minute, I have 5 engine replacement jobs waiting outside for me to get finished and all the little stuff on top of that. I am not complaining as God is blessing, but I sure have not gotten to hunt as much as I like this year,

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. I am really tied up at work right now. As of this minute, I have 5 engine replacement jobs waiting outside for me to get finished and all the little stuff on top of that. I am not complaining as God is blessing, but I sure have not gotten to hunt as much as I like this year,

I understand on having to work.We will eventually meet up somewhere down the road.

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom