Nostalgia done got me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't shoot my old one very often...probably haven't shot it in over 20 years. That folding stock actually sucks...it just looks so cool I hate taking it off (that nostalgia thing). I really don't recall how good or bad the accuracy of it is.

I've shot the new one and it's not too bad. It ain't gonna win any matches but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it with someone who knows how to shoot pulling the trigger. It's gotta be minute of torso, at least. I bet it's at least as accurate as the average AK.

Both are boringly reliable, though.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't shoot my old one very often...probably haven't shot it in over 20 years. That folding stock actually sucks...it just looks so cool I hate taking it off (that nostalgia thing). I really don't recall how good or bad the accuracy of it is.

I've shot the new one and it's not too bad. It ain't gonna win any matches but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it with someone who knows how to shoot pulling the trigger. It's gotta be minute of torso, at least. I bet it's at least as accurate as the average AK.

Both are boringly reliable, though.
I like your accuracy description. I always called mine “minute of pie plate”, but that might be overstating it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You must’ve had a good one, because I’m not sure a couple of mine were accurate enough to even hit a coyote. :rolleyes2
Stainless/black synthetic stock that weighs about 3lb more than it should with dirt and dust from spending it's life in a farm truck lol. Barrel gets cleaned when the trigger is pulled :)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like you, I grew up watching the A Team, and like you I had to have a Mini 14. I never owned one with the folding stock though. That’s cool whether you can hit the broad side of a barn or not. :thumb:
Interesting that you say that because the A Team never shot anyone. Nobody was ever killed. Even in the explosions where jeeps do flipper floppers the bad guys always walk or crawl, away unscathed. Due to this, I would never want a gun that I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with.

Kinda like Ponch and John. The only time you see their guns is when they are riding their bikes or walking around. I think Ponch pulled his out of his Judge once.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Came here to check if you bought a cool van, like Mr. T's.

The mini 14 didn't even cross my mind.
Or a Mr T starter kit
1678486582717.png

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting that you say that because the A Team never shot anyone. Nobody was ever killed. Even in the explosions where jeeps do flipper floppers the bad guys always walk or crawl, away unscathed. Due to this, I would never want a gun that I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with.

Kinda like Ponch and John. The only time you see their guns is when they are riding their bikes or walking around. I think Ponch pulled his out of his Judge once.
The A-Team taught me that if you shoot a Jeep it flips over and explodes

Latest posts

Top Bottom