Not one of ours I hope.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did we ever find out a name of the deceased?

Probably like others here, I did some google-fu'ing to try to find out. About all I could ever find was different news sources giving the exact same wordage of the same news story. I looked at something like 6 or 8 stories that were related to the shooting and none differed.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spell check must of gotcha. Didn't you mean demented?
Nah.

Nope.jpg

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was standing in line in my KC neighborhood LGS to pay for some ammo when a customer started to sneeze and pulled a bandana from his back right pocket. BANG
The pos Raven 22 in that pocket went off. We all were lucky that when it hit the floor it ricochet into a display stack of Doskosil gun cases. Bullet burnt a crease in his butt cheek and thigh.
Store owner charged him for three rifle cases with holes in them and an additional $100 to replace a damaged floor tile and 86'd him from the shop permanently and he got ticketed by the county sheriff for ccw without a card. He was lucky 4 patrons including me did not beat his ass.
I bought one of the damaged $20 cases for $5 and my M1 Garand is in it right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom