Not one of ours I hope.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are two types of gun owners in the world- those who have had an AD and those who are going to.
Yep. Mine was at the indoor gun range. I think I’m the only one that knew it occurred. Scared the sh*t out of me. Feel lucky to have learned the lesson so cheaply

Last edited:

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Mine was at the indoor gun range. I think I’m the only one that knew it occurred. Scared the sh*t out of me. Feel lucky to have learned the lesson do cheaply

That's also why I don't go to indoor gun ranges anymore. Not that I'm afraid of what I'd do......it's all those others that are just like me.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Mine was at the indoor gun range. I think I’m the only one that knew it occurred. Scared the sh*t out of me. Feel lucky to have learned the lesson so cheaply

I've had it happen twice. Both times I was at a range, had the gun pointed downrange and pulled the trigger on what I had been told was an unloaded gun and the other was because I cannot count to ten apparently. Both times it WAS MY FAULT because I didn't double-check before I pulled the trigger. Both times it scared the **** outta me. My ONLY saving grace is I was following all the rest of the rules of gun safety. BUT ... Like we've already said, you only have to break one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom