Not one of ours I hope.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's also why I don't go to indoor gun ranges anymore. Not that I'm afraid of what I'd do......it's all those others that are just like me.

I cannot go to ANY range since working at H&H and enjoy myself. I am WAY too busy keeping an eye on everybody else. Because I have seen the "typical" gun-handling public and to be quite honest I am absolutely astounded that there aren't more accidental/negligent shootings. A LOT more ...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once I went to a gun shop, and while browsing the wares, I asked the young guy behind the counter to look at a pistol. He pulled it out of the display case, racked the slide, and handed it to me. I took the pistol, and dropped the mag and racked the slide, and he said, “I already did that.” I said, “It can never be done too many times.” The older guy doing some paperwork down the counter gave me a thumbs up without looking over.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No idea about the deceased but in searching I did run across this....think he's kin to a "known member"?
MOORE, Okla. —
A man is facing charges over 40 charges for vandalism after a BB gun shooting spree in Moore.

| MORE | Moore police investigate suspects who allegedly went on shooting spree with BB guns

On Tuesday, Zachery Cox was accused of going on a shooting spree with a BB gun in Moore. According to the court docket, a preliminary hearing is scheduled for Dec. 12 in Cleveland County.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot go to ANY range since working at H&H and enjoy myself. I am WAY too busy keeping an eye on everybody else. Because I have seen the "typical" gun-handling public and to be quite honest I am absolutely astounded that there aren't more accidental/negligent shootings. A LOT more ...

With the number of first time owners / shooters loose in public, the libturds cries of "blood in the street" could be easily a reality. In actuality, those newbs are afraid enough, few have shot their new arm. It is those more familiar, thinking they know it all, it can't happen to them that have the ND.

That's funny on SO many levels. First and foremost I am NOT eye candy ... Lol

Grumpy would disagree.

Bunches here would, also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom