Not sure what this guy wanted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the panhandlers that are always at the local walmart. Last one even had the audacity to dress like a fireman and park a real fire truck out front. I wonder where he stole that. I gave him a piece of my mind.

And a dollar. :Heya:

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy approach me in the parking lot of that strip mall where the Wal-mart is at 3rd and Reno - I used to work at that mall.

The guy told me a really tragic story about running out of gas and how he had to get his wife home to Tulsa so she could go to the doctor... he was very convincing and I have a very soft heart. I gave him what cash I had on me - probably just a couple dollars (I don't usually carry a lot of cash).

Keeping in mind, I work there....

...a few months later the same guy approached me with the exact same story. I was so surprised (what can I say, I'm naive and trusting), I just said "no" and went on in to work.

...a few months after that, the same guy, the same story.... and then I got pissed. I told him "This is the third time you've approached me in this parking lot with that exact story. Either you need to start planning your trips better so you don't run out of gas right before your wife's doctor appointments, or you need to find a new parking lot to stalk."

Never saw him again.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy approach me in the parking lot of that strip mall where the Wal-mart is at 3rd and Reno - I used to work at that mall.

The guy told me a really tragic story about running out of gas and how he had to get his wife home to Tulsa so she could go to the doctor... he was very convincing and I have a very soft heart. I gave him what cash I had on me - probably just a couple dollars (I don't usually carry a lot of cash).

Keeping in mind, I work there....

...a few months later the same guy approached me with the exact same story. I was so surprised (what can I say, I'm naive and trusting), I just said "no" and went on in to work.

...a few months after that, the same guy, the same story.... and then I got pissed. I told him "This is the third time you've approached me in this parking lot with that exact story. Either you need to start planning your trips better so you don't run out of gas right before your wife's doctor appointments, or you need to find a new parking lot to stalk."

Never saw him again.

WE NEED TO LUNCH!!! You spent WAY TOO LONG talking to that guy ... ;)

Lord, what am I gonna do with you?? LOL :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom