Nov. 1st.... stimulus runs out for EBT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
remember what happened a week or so ago with the EBT cards not working? and the big walmart glitch with the EBT cards giving them no limit.... well on Nov. 1st the EBT stimulus runs out and it is said they will be losing some of their free moneys... there is already talk of rioting that will happen... twitter is blowing up with call to riot ( they are on EBT but can access a twitter account... go figure )

I know that there are many that need the EBT but I can't help but think " go on a riot you useless turds!" ( the ones that need it are not going to be the ones that are rioting you can bet on that. )

keep an eye out folks.... just sayin!:chop:

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got mixed emotions. I work in the medical field. A lot of our clients are unhealthy due to no fault on their own. I'm fine with helping them with aid.

But.....we have way too many lazy assed scheming no good freeloading scumbuckets that are milking the system for all they can get. There is nothing wrong with them physically, mentally or emotionally, except for the believe between their ears that they need to stick it to the rich by consuming and not producing. Well, they do produce...babies...but no job work production, if you know what I mean. Section 8, free cell phones, WIC, food stamps, utility assistance free dollars, etc etc etc. They know every trick in the book to get free stuff. And they're proud of it. They're making babies at 14-15 years old, it's a perpetual cycle of "free ****".

The ones who can't work, I'm glad to help. The others, well, screw'em. They're a drag on society, they do nothing to be a positive effect.

I'm going to stop before I get my blood pressure up.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've got mixed emotions. I work in the medical field. A lot of our clients are unhealthy due to no fault on their own. I'm fine with helping them with aid.

But.....we have way too many lazy assed scheming no good freeloading scumbuckets that are milking the system for all they can get. There is nothing wrong with them physically, mentally or emotionally, except for the believe between their ears that they need to stick it to the rich by consuming and not producing. Well, they do produce...babies...but no job work production, if you know what I mean. Section 8, free cell phones, WIC, food stamps, utility assistance free dollars, etc etc etc. They know every trick in the book to get free stuff. And they're proud of it. They're making babies at 14-15 years old, it's a perpetual cycle of "free ****".
The ones who can't work, I'm glad to help. The others, well, screw'em. They're a drag on society, they do nothing to be a positive effect.

That's my issue also. Piss on them!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna stay home and play with my chickens and rabbits ... Until after the first of the year!! :D

Seriously, the time period from Halloween to New Years is a friggin' disaster ... people are assholes and the holiday season really brings that out in folks. It's just easier to stay home ...

Between Costco's free shipping and Amazon Prime, I'm good! :D (If GC wants milk, he can stop and get it on his way home from work ... :naughty:)

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah, I had a patient recently who "got laid off in 2000" and hasn't "...been able to find any work since."

Really? Come on.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom