Nov. 1st.... stimulus runs out for EBT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what my niece did yesterday. WAY out of character for her but way to go. Not sure I would have had the balls to do this. From her facebook post:

"Call me mean call me whatever you want! I was in WM and a lady in from of me had diapers and was asking for two boxes cigs. So they rang her up and she was short only .4 cents! .4cents!!!!! So she turns to me and ask for .4 cents!! I told her to put back just one box of cigs and she would have the money for the diapers! She said oh no I need the cigs! I have to have them. I said well your baby HAS to have diapers! She then said just give me .4 cents! I then said I will not give you the money put back a box of cigs! She told the lady to just put back the diapers that the baby would have to just do without! Ugh!!!!! Some people make me sick!!!!" :pissed:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P-Nooner, I'm so proud of your niece!! :D

BTW, we were in Wally-World today -- No rioting -- well except back in Sporting Goods, where there was both .22LR and 9mm in the case! :shocked: I was over at Hancocks buying fabric but GC came and got me so I could get my allotted 3 boxes a day after he got his allotted 3 boxes a day ...

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna stay home and play with my chickens and rabbits ... Until after the first of the year!! :D

Seriously, the time period from Halloween to New Years is a friggin' disaster ... people are assholes and the holiday season really brings that out in folks. It's just easier to stay home ...

Between Costco's free shipping and Amazon Prime, I'm good! :D (If GC wants milk, he can stop and get it on his way home from work ... :naughty:)

super mega dittos

Latest posts

Top Bottom