November Eat and Shoot ... Lawton and OKC Fat Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hoping for the best for you, BB! Is the weather in OKC supposed to get bad on Saturday? (I haven't looked at OKC weather, but Lawton weather doesn't look too bad as of now.)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GC - my prayers for healing, consolation, and strength to endure the trials offline for each of you.

MM - unless partly to mostly cloudy with a high of 48 is considered inclement, Saturday will be good to go.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that things are not going so well for BB Thanks for letting us know GC. If it makes her feel any better tell her that I planned to bring my camera along and let her and the wife tinker a little bit with it so she can see what she thinks. Probably have a couple other things she may enjoy taking a look at as well while they are messing around. But we all can understand if she is not up for it, hope things look better and get to see you guys there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone ... I hate this stuff with a passion. I'm so tired of trying to make plans to do stuff and then my neck getting FUBARed. But I guess when it's so weak that you can cause a injury just by turning over in bed it's probably time to get something more permanent than PT done. Just in case I don't make it our, you guys all have a good time, a good Thanksgiving ... and torch one off for me! :)

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, how may people are going?

I am packed and ready but don't want to be the only one who shows up.

As for guns,,,
I'm bringing all rimfire,,,
CZ-75B Kadet, Beretta 87 Cheetah,,,
Taurus 22-Ply just for fun, and my LC9-22 conversion.

What are y'all bringing?

Aarond

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BB prayers for a quick recovery, hopping to meet you & GC but no worries if you need to take care of yourself first.

I'm not sure as to what i will bring other than the threaded 22's with my sparrow, ruger mk III cut down by Dustin, m&P 15-22, ruger charger, p-22. MAybe a 1911 & 357.
Just incase someone wants to try a can. I' dont have many subsonic rounds so i'll have hv 22's, Mitch may have some cci standard, did few weeks ago. if anyone wants to try it with them buyya a box & fire away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom