Man, it's always somethin', ain't it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, with the **** we're catching here at work, I wish I were home puking my guts out....

Oh well. Life goes on... got a little breather for a minute here, time for a coffin nail...

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been watching Scrubs a lot lately because there's not much else recording this time of year. From what I see y'all just do a lot of pranking, hanky panky, and getting tortured by janitors...with the occasional serious issue.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been watching Scrubs a lot lately because there's not much else recording this time of year. From what I see y'all just do a lot of pranking, hanky panky, and getting tortured by janitors...with the occasional serious issue.

Yeah, no doubt. And all the sex... don't forget all the people having all the sex all up in here... ain't you seen Grey's Anatomy, man? It's fo' realz....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count your blessings. I've worked at law offices where you didn't dare open a closed door (even on the supply room) without knocking first.:ooh2::rotflmao:
Haha... well, apparently they have more "free time" when they're on the job than I do! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom