Now I kinda feel sorry for the old Bastard ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pink OK area person?

Probably. About once every 3 or 4 months, I might text him just to see if he is OK. After all, he did experience a stroke in the past. Last conversation we had, he spoke of his wife finally getting retired and that they had been traveling, including overseas.

Now, I still wonder if what he told me is true.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed him being here. Actually miss his differing outlook on life and subjects. And in person he is a wonderful, knowledgeable gent that stands on what he believes. Maybe his antics are not seen the same by everyone, neither is anyone’s! I never found him to be untruthful in any dealings I had with him. Bought a Jeep and a Pickup from him, traded and swapped a few guns, each occurrence I found to be as described and left confident in what he swapped.

Everyone deserves a few extra chances, and he was/is a very knowledgeable and he helped guys out, especially black powder and old guns. And behind computer screens and on telephones so much is lost on not being in person to see the real gent/gal.

And in closing, he became a Grandpa after he left and becoming a Grandpa most often softens us up!!

He does still owe me a Crab Dinner!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom