Now I kinda feel sorry for the old Bastard ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guessed wrong?

You did. 😂😂 Y'all gotta admit it could be any of a dozen different people -- myself included (well except for the screwing people over part ... I'm not good at that. If I'm not happy with ya, or you're not happy with me, I'm glad to part ways ... Too many fish in the sea to obsess over one feller ... 🤷🤷 But it's okay -- been a REAL interesting read. 🤗🤗🤗 OH!! And I did find the article REALLY interesting.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We all did
As I have aged, I have mellowed. Hell, I don't even argue with the wife anymore. It's like I've become Cheech and Chong without the weed. It actually feels pretty darn good to read others' opinions and laugh behind the keyboard instead of feeding into their opinions. Don't worry, be happy!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I have aged, I have mellowed. Hell, I don't even argue with the wife anymore. It's like I've become Cheech and Chong without the weed. It actually feels pretty darn good to read others' opinions and laugh behind the keyboard instead of feeding into their opinions. Don't worry, be happy!

Every once in a while Grumpy and I will bite off a bit. Usually because I've just cleaned a room and he comes thru like a damned teenager -- 10 minutes and it looks like I've never picked up a damned thing in MY LIFE!! 😠 He's getting better tho. 🤗 I think ... 🤔 Or I'm just getting too old to care! 😁😂😂

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every once in a while Grumpy and I will bite off a bit. Usually because I've just cleaned a room and he comes thru like a damned teenager -- 10 minutes and it looks like I've never picked up a damned thing in MY LIFE!! 😠 He's getting better tho. 🤗 I think ... 🤔 Or I'm just getting too old to care! 😁😂😂
Have you had your eyes checked?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just poking fun at That Gurl.

If she be talking about somebody, they know damn well she is talking about them.

Takes a bunch to rile her up, but if you do, you deserve what you get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom