Now I kinda feel sorry for the old Bastard ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait! Who we talking now?!?
1691946807484.jpeg

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Every once in a while Grumpy and I will bite off a bit. Usually because I've just cleaned a room and he comes thru like a damned teenager -- 10 minutes and it looks like I've never picked up a damned thing in MY LIFE!! 😠 He's getting better tho. 🤗 I think ... 🤔 Or I'm just getting too old to care! 😁😂😂
Weird, my wife and I NEVER argue.

13y we been married, 15y we been together. We have our routines, our own interests and her and I can accomplish a task we agree on.

Guess we compliment each other. In 14y we have never argued in front of our son. Yes we have been pissed at each other. However something like you mentioned, I used to do.

Until she mentioned it and said....this bothers me. So I never did it again, or the inverse where I say something.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weird, my wife and I NEVER argue.

13y we been married, 15y we been together. We have our routines, our own interests and her and I can accomplish a task we agree on.

Guess we compliment each other. In 14y we have never argued in front of our son. Yes we have been pissed at each other. However something like you mentioned, I used to do.

Until she mentioned it and said....this bothers me. So I never did it again, or the inverse where I say something.

Haha! One thing I know about life, kiddo, is no one's life is as perfect as they make it out to be and those who try the hardest to convince you they and there's are as close to perfect as anyone can get are the ones with the darkest, deepest, most disturbing secrets. It's not me you need to convince everything is coming up roses ... It's you ... 😘

When Scott and I got married (22 years ago today, btw) the people I worked with had an office pool going -- on how long it would be before we broke up. The longest anyone gave us was 6 months. The difference in us and every other couple on the ******* planet is I am not perfect and he does not expect me to be. He loves me WITH my flaws, not in spite of them. And I do the same for him. There is something so freeing about being able to not be perfect. You should try it sometime.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! One thing I know about life, kiddo, is no one's life is as perfect as they make it out to be and those who try the hardest to convince you they and there's are as close to perfect as anyone can get are the ones with the darkest, deepest, most disturbing secrets. It's not me you need to convince everything is coming up roses ... It's you ... 😘

When Scott and I got married (22 years ago today, btw) the people I worked with had an office pool going -- on how long it would be before we broke up. The longest anyone gave us was 6 months. The difference in us and every other couple on the ******* planet is I am not perfect and be does not expect me to be. He loves me WITH my flaws, not in spite of them. And I do the same for him. There is something so freeing about being able to not be perfect. You should try it sometime.
Oh I wasn't blowing smoke up your you know what.

Her and I have been through the ringer, in 2013 our apartment burned to the ground and we lost everything, when we got that apt we went 2 months without electricity.

We had friends in the complex that let us cook meals and escape the heat, our relationship is one of absolute struggle that our son NEVER experienced.

Added my career almost broke us apart once, but hey we just listened to each other. We didn't scream, we didn't fight...we just consoled each other and worked towards where we are now.

I ain't saying either relationship is better or worse, just that we have all found a way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom