Now I kinda feel sorry for the old Bastard ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the congrats ... I suspect he has earned them a lot more than I have ... But we won't tell HIM that -- he's unbearable enough as it is ... 😉😂😂😂

He had to work today so we are celebrating tomorrow. He wants to hit the range so hit the range we will. The fact that we own 2 new to us guns and they haven't been shot yet is KILLING him! 😂😂 After that I guess I'll take him to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch and then my duties are done for the year. ☺😉😋
Seriously? No Post #12? 😁 😁 😁

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be grouchy today, but the more I think about the original post it torques me off to no end. We used to do awesome science even in psychology, now we are trying to figure out what motivates internet trolls. This should have been published in the "Weekly World News," actually in 1985 - 1992 it would have been published there. America as a nation has become stupider.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be grouchy today, but the more I think about the original post it torques me off to no end. We used to do awesome science even in psychology, now we are trying to figure out what motivates internet trolls. This should have been published in the "Weekly World News," actually in 1985 - 1992 it would have been published there. America as a nation has become stupider.
" America as a nation has become stupider. "

No disagreement about that /sigh/

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve always enjoyed trolling, hell I guess you could call me a master troller, best ever trolling was in te sea of Cortez, trolling big ones, with my Brother and a handful of very good friends.

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpeg
    IMG_0861.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom