Now I kinda feel sorry for the old Bastard ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You did. 😂😂 Y'all gotta admit it could be any of a dozen different people -- myself included (well except for the screwing people over part ... I'm not good at that. If I'm not happy with ya, or you're not happy with me, I'm glad to part ways ... Too many fish in the sea to obsess over one feller ... 🤷🤷 But it's okay -- been a REAL interesting read. 🤗🤗🤗 OH!! And I did find the article REALLY interesting.

But I was very very close!

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
As I have aged, I have mellowed. Hell, I don't even argue with the wife anymore. It's like I've become Cheech and Chong without the weed. It actually feels pretty darn good to read others' opinions and laugh behind the keyboard instead of feeding into their opinions. Don't worry, be happy!
Except for steak and BBQ arguments, lol

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the congrats ... I suspect he has earned them a lot more than I have ... But we won't tell HIM that -- he's unbearable enough as it is ... 😉😂😂😂

He had to work today so we are celebrating tomorrow. He wants to hit the range so hit the range we will. The fact that we own 2 new to us guns and they haven't been shot yet is KILLING him! 😂😂 After that I guess I'll take him to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch and then my duties are done for the year. ☺😉😋

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the congrats ... I suspect he has earned them a lot more than I have ... But we won't tell HIM that -- he's unbearable enough as it is ... 😉😂😂😂

He had to work today so we are celebrating tomorrow. He wants to hit the range so hit the range we will. The fact that we own 2 new to us guns and they haven't been shot yet is KILLING him! 😂😂 After that I guess I'll take him to Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch and then my duties are done for the year. ☺😉😋
No Cattlemans Steak House jerky?

Latest posts

Top Bottom