Now thatโ€™s a sardine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ You guys!! Grumpy is over here trying to sleep ... Oops I mean watch the football ... And I'm snort-laughing so hard all the critters have run to the back of the house! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I scared them! Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Trader Joeโ€™s, wife loves the place. I remember Trader Joeโ€™s in socal being a lot better, but Iโ€™m thrilled to have the one here. I could be wrong, it could be the same. I only went two or three times when I was there.

If you guys go, you gotta get the coffee and garlic steak rub. Itโ€™s one of my all time favorite steak rubs. Downright amazing with a little extra garlic for my taste buds. The Ube Yam pancake mix is fantastic as well, they make some of the best pancakes Iโ€™ve ever made/eaten. Many of their sauces are worth a look too. Wife likes some of their frozen meals for her work lunches.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dad had a Black 1940 Ford Roadster.My Mom hated it. Sometimes he had to roll it down the driveway and pop the clutch to get it to start. He never bought any decent tools. I recall that he used the cardboard on a matchbook to set the points.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've never been in a Trader Joe's but the ladies I used to work with at the museum loved the ''Two Buck Chuck'' wine from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom