NRA A-rated senator has turned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...ewtown-shooting-open-141440511--election.html

They will all follow. He doesn't know anyone that has ever taken an assault rifle out for hunting or sport shooting. SERIOUSLY? what a BS line.
I was talking to the wife last night. She said she doesn't think anyone needs an assault rifle. I said hold on a second, they call call them assault rifles because they look scary. They look like military full-auto weapons but are semi-auto only, and are no more lethal than a 2-shot derringer. She said "when I say assault rifle, I mean full-auto." I told her that is not what the government defines as an assault rifle, they are talking about looks, not function. Civilians have to jump through a lot of hoops to legally own full-auto. She was raised with guns and is getting her CCW. This is the fight we have on our hands. Even those who think they know the difference don't know the difference.

Tom's Thumb

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seriously? You're surprised? He's a democrat, a leader in the party of death.

You shouldn't be surprised what he or any of his ilk say re guns. The fact that he's too stupid to know what a true assault rifle is should be a dead giveaway.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What this idiot and all the others seem to forget is that the 2nd Amendment wasn't created to protect our right to "hunt" or "sport".

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand that there is much angst against the NRA, but is this thread about the worthless excuse for a Senator or them? Last time I checked, the NRA wasn't actively campaigning to ban weapons.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its all about politics...you dont have to have a PHD in Political Science to see that any Democratic Senator that actively sponsors any bill to ban assault weapons either just got re-elected to a new 6 year term or comes from a very BLUE state. I predict that no Senator that is up for re-election in 2014 will agressively sponsor any assault weapons ban bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom