NRA A-rated senator has turned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know that... did they already make a statement saying they support a new ban?

they use our rights as barganing chips, and exploit tragedies like this to pad their own wallets.

tried to sabotage the Heller case, then took credit when the court decided against d.c.... they were fine with the '86 ban, and were only really ever concerned with "protecting" hunters' rights.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they use our rights as barganing chips, and exploit tragedies like this to pad their own wallets.

tried to sabotage the Heller case, then took credit when the court decided against d.c.... they were fine with the '86 ban, and were only really ever concerned with "protecting" hunters' rights.

I was being facetious... like them or not, they are our most powerful 2A lobby group. They have not come out in favor of an assault weapons ban and your historical statements lack context and are generalizations based on your view and opinion. I won't debate them here, I just wanted to make the point that the NRA isn't our enemy here.

My point is that he is a liar.

Good point.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They havent "forgotten", they have somewhat successfully changed the definition and intent of the second amendment in the minds of the sheep.

Very true. They do this on purpose because they know they must trick and manipulate in order to erode our rights. They have a better chance of doing that then a full frontal assault.

Latest posts

Top Bottom