NRA lifetime membership 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just upgraded my life membership to Benefactor...
So what does that get you?

They called offering to upgrade mine to Benefactor. When I asked what it was good for (other than a jacket), he kind of rambled on without actually saying anything. I didn't upgrade because he really couldn't explain what extra it was. It seemed just like another donation.

Edit: maybe it was Endowment Life Membership. They all seem like the same thing to me.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a life member 40 years and all I get is the monthly magazine.
Wrote them a long,long time ago (right after joining) told them to take me off the mailing lists except for the magazine.
Thirty years for me and I did the same, told them to cease with all the fright mail. I paid $300 back then, and I've gotten--already--a 30 year magazine subscription for my money. It's not a bad deal.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have looked multiple times. . . thought about it since they at least do some good on our behalf. Seems to be a myth to me or it's a "only if you know someone who knows someone" type of deal.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a member for years but never again. They kept asking my FIL for money and he kept sending it. He had to buy used tires for his van but the NRA sure as hell didn't care.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'll keep my money. not gonna pay somebody to negotiate my rights away.

If the NRA (negotiated rights association) was serious about protecting the 2nd Amendment, they would fire LaPeaAire and hire Bill Whittle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ELyG9V1SY

This guy gets it....and, he delivers a very clear and concise message.

I was a member for years but never again. They kept asking my FIL for money and he kept sending it. He had to buy used tires for his van but the NRA sure as hell didn't care.
I'll buy all three of you a lifetime membership each if you can prove to me that the three of you put together have done more for the gun owners of this country than the NRA has done.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll buy all three of you a lifetime membership each if you can prove to me that the three of you put together have done more for the gun owners of this country than the NRA has done.
Keep it Ole Buddy, If I wanted a lifetime membership then I'm thinking I could buy one myself. Wouldn't have it if it was free....

Latest posts

Top Bottom