NRA lifetime membership 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll buy all three of you a lifetime membership each if you can prove to me that the three of you put together have done more for the gun owners of this country than the NRA has done.

I'd be glad to PM you a novel of failures by the NRA, if you are willing to look at it with an open mind. Don't be fooled by a political union that helps with writing of legislation then rallies its members to "fight" the gun grabbers. It's a tough pill to swallow, especially for those raised their whole life believing "the NRA is defender of freedom". Sadly, they have been fooling Americans just like Congress fools their constituents to re-elect them.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe we would even be discussing gun rights now if the NRA went away from what I have seen of the few people that approach their congressman on their own to discuss any opinion on rights or laws.

The excuse I hear about getting bombarded by mail isn't true all you need to do is request it stop and it does.

Over 65 and disabled vets membership is $375.00 right now.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll buy all three of you a lifetime membership each if you can prove to me that the three of you put together have done more for the gun owners of this country than the NRA has done.

don't want a membership. i'd rather not be counted among those who endorsed, support, and helped write things like the GCA, NFA, FOPA, gun free schoolzones, washington d.c's draconian laws(then tried to sabotage CATO while they worked the heller case)

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be glad to PM you a novel of failures by the NRA, if you are willing to look at it with an open mind. Don't be fooled by a political union that helps with writing of legislation then rallies its members to "fight" the gun grabbers. It's a tough pill to swallow, especially for those raised their whole life believing "the NRA is defender of freedom". Sadly, they have been fooling Americans just like Congress fools their constituents to re-elect them.
Well, thanks, but I've read more than a few novels that were failures, and the people that know me well know I've rarely kept an open mind. I'm not fooled by the NRA or the Congress, the latter being America's only native criminal class, as some wag put it. Each group does some good, each some not-so-good, but I'd rather be aligned with the NRA than the Congress.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody tell me what organization is/has stood up for our gun rights? There are issues with every gun lobby right now. They all have an agenda and it about raising money for that. The NRA has made bad decisions in the past as far as we are concerned now, and some of it was by member request. The NRA is member driven so keep that in mind.

How many of you have even sent an email to your congress person?
Is it one of the organizations that has some amazing rhetoric on the internet and never sponsored a bill in congress?

WHO THE FECK are you relying on to do anything?

All you do it ***** and complain.

Ever sent $ to a gun friendly organization?

Wait! they need money to lobby congress?

The people that lobby the congress work for free?

If anybody has a suggestion I'm sure ready to listen. None of the other gun organizations have near the influence the NRA does.

If you don't agree with what they are doing, run for office, or sponsor a protest that they will know about.

Make a "I hate the NRA because" thread, and forward it to them.

I'm on their web forum, and talk one on one with their senior members.

Whats amazing is, there are almost nobody else on there.

If you want to make a difference, get involved.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@mightymouse: No problem. Keep on believing. The USS Maddox was attacked by the North Vietnamese on August 4th giving LBJ reason to begin the Vietnam war, Pat Tillman fought to his death against and army of taliban, Jessica Lynch fought off aggressors in an epic battle to protect fellow service members, Randy Weaver's wife threatened a federal agent, and the U.S.S. Liberty was accidentally attacked for several hours by Israeli forces killing 34 American soldiers, Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction, and Afghanistan is where the taliban are hiding. Yep, keep on believing.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No problem. Keep on believing. The USS Maddox was attacked by the North Vietnamese on August 4th giving LBJ reason to begin the Vietnam war, Pat Tillman fought to his death against and army of taliban, Jessica Lynch fought off aggressors in an epic battle to protect fellow service members, Randy Weaver's wife threatened a federal agent, and the U.S.S. Liberty was accidentally attacked for several hours by Israeli forces killing 34 American soldiers, Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction, and Afghanistan is where the taliban are hiding. Yep, keep on believing.

Yep, keep on believing. WTF have you done other than *****?

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, keep on believing. WTF have you done other than *****?

I don't have to prove myself to you, or anyone else. I vote, I have served in an elected position for public office, I'm active with city & state politics, I donate money to conservative candidates to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars, I have walked doors to distribute campaign material for conservative candidates, I attempt to educate all of my friends and family around me concerning legislation & current events, I call and write my city and state legislators, I have visited with city, state, and federal legislators in their office (including the cesspool most commonly referred to as D.C.), and I am a paid member of several conservative organizations locally and nationally. Now, if you are so inclined, WTF have you done other than stroke the egos of the senior (ahem, clear my throat) "members"........of the Negotiated Rights Association???

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I contribute to gun lobby's that actually have lobbyists that are doing something on the national level, and getting legislation passed. Perhaps you have never heard the quote from Clinton about the power of the NRA? You might want to google it and check it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom