NRA lifetime membership 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have, and have contributed to one of them. The others don't do near the legislation that the NRA does.

Did you look up the Clinton quote? The DNC is scared to death of the NRA. Every gun control thing they advance is beat down like a whupped dog.

I've never seen the Dems quote the other organizations you spoke of. Why is that?

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have, and have contributed to one of them. The others don't do near the legislation that the NRA does.

Did you look up the Clinton quote? The DNC is scared to death of the NRA. Every gun control thing they advance is beat down like a whupped dog.

I've never seen the Dems quote the other organizations you spoke of. Why is that?

You, and others, should stop giving to the Negotiated Rights Association, and, instead, give that money to "no compromise" organizations like JFPO, NAGR, & GOA. Then, these organizations will have the $ to defend the 2nd Amendment as it was intended by our Founding Fathers. Yes, NRA is the bull in the china closet, but, they are NOT a true defender of the 2nd. Study the NRA's history, turnover, and track record. The best gesture they could make at this point is to fire LapeaAire and hire Bill Whittle. Then, and only then, would I begin to consider their actions to be genuine. Where was the NRA when Open Carry in Oklahoma was being considered?? I'll tell you- NO WHERE!! I called and met with their agents here in Oklahoma; they refused to get involved.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously, you didn't read my earlier post, and your intent is on your agenda no matter what I say.

That's cool. I love any organization that supports the 2A.

You say to look at the NRA's history, and like I said, their history is member driven. Some decisions bad, some really great.

The way to change the most powerful organization in political history is to become a member and fight within.

You can't change a dammed thing on OSA.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really think you can fix Congress and the US government??? It's too corrupt and self serving?? Same for the NRA. At least with the NRA organization, it can be pushed out of power by putting a stronger, no compromise organization its place. Which would be easy if the diehards would open their eyes and leave the NRA. The guys in charge at the NRA, just like politicians, will not give up their influence or power until the ship completely sinks.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least with the NRA organization, it can be pushed out of power by putting a stronger, no compromise organization its place.
Here in the real world, a "no compromise organization" in politics will go nowhere. Politics, by its very nature, is the art of compromise. You can argue that you have the Founders and even the Almighty himself on your side until you are blue in the face, but the other side will still have an agenda that they are just as passionate about, and they are just as unwilling to bend as you are. So, either both sides toe their respective lines and nothing gets done, or some sort of compromise is reached and each side feels it has salvaged something from the whole debacle. In the American system, compromise is a neccessary condition. You don't always get everything you want. Maybe, DirtyDawg, you can tell us which of the other pro-gun organizations you champion is strong enough to dictate public policy by fiat--they'd probably be as surprised to hear that as we are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom