NRA resignations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been and will continue to support GOA and FPC (Firearms Policy Center). Both these organizations fought the bump stock ban, Red Flag laws, and increased background checks while Lapierre was too busy buying boutique suits to worry about our 2A rights.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my monthly American rifleman magazine and the president of the NRA( another puppet of Wayne’s) has a full page article defending Wayne and talking about how great he is and how hard he has fought for the 2A. Biggest crock of crap I have read in a while. The sad part is that there are many that will read that and believe every word of it. I truly believe the nra has some of the dumbest gun owners on earth. I don’t fall into that category.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just found out that my son has a new bff at school and that the kid's mom moved here after working for the NRA-ILA and i really just want to ask her about this stuff. Maybe not the best thing to lead with when meeting her, though.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just found out that my son has a new bff at school and that the kid's mom moved here after working for the NRA-ILA and i really just want to ask her about this stuff. Maybe not the best thing to lead with when meeting her, though.
Well now that you've mentioned it we will be waiting to hear your report!

Latest posts

Top Bottom