Nurse arrested for not drawing blood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about inside a cell, but he definitely needs to be arrested and prosecuted. This is an embarrassment to all law enforcement who try to do the right thing. :(

I'm just gonna say that it's letting assholes like this get away with only "reprimands" and "remedial training" is the very thing that perpetuates and IMHO encourages this same type of behavior within a department. He needs to lose his commission, there needs to be a national database so departments can track individuals like him and keep them from picking up a job at another department and I do, given what I saw there, think he needs to see the inside of a cell up close and personal.

I'm all about supporting our GOOD men and women in any uniform -- part of that support is making sure they don't have to get stuck working with guys like this for their entire careers.

That guy is a disgrace. (And, yeah, I'm pretty biased in this regard ...)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was released at the scene without charges. Go figure.

She also appears to be far, Far, FAR more forgiving than I would be. I'd refuse anything short of his ass being my own personal property. She has an attorney so maybe she'll come around and break it off in him yet. So far she has not yet expressed any outrage at him personally, just said he needs more training. Yea I read up on it this morning.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That video should be mandatory training at every police academy and in-service across the nation. I think I've changed my mind on the cell time. I think if it were me, my lawsuit against him and the agency would require him to do "community service" at my direction for 16 hours a week for 6 months, or 364 days incarceration if he refused. He'd be my personal ***** and I'd treat him EXACTLY how he treated me. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom