Nurse arrested for not drawing blood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That video should be mandatory training at every police academy and in-service across the nation. I think I've changed my mind on the cell time. I think if it were me, my lawsuit against him and the agency would require him to do "community service" at my direction for 16 hours a week for 6 months, or 364 days incarceration if he refused. He'd be my personal ***** and I'd treat him EXACTLY how he treated me. ;)
Though I firmly believe that the vast majority of LEO's are hard working, fair, and ethical people just trying their best to do a difficult job, there will always be that occasional 'bad apple' who will unfortunately view this video as little more than a 'how to' tool.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree this guy was a tool. I forgot which article it was in, (this is all over the internet) but one of them stated the detective was on the phone with his supervisor and was ordered to take her into custody if she refused the blood draw. Sounds like that whole dept. needs some "training."

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what's with the guy's hair? If you're balding, keep that **** short so you don't look like a creep in a 30 yr old beat-up Econoline van trying to score a dime bag in the park.
detective-jeff-payne__83678.jpg

Detective-Jeff-Payne-5-Fast-Facts-You-Need-to-Know.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree this guy was a tool. I forgot which article it was in, (this is all over the internet) but one of them stated the detective was on the phone with his supervisor and was ordered to take her into custody if she refused the blood draw. Sounds like that whole dept. needs some "training."

This THIS, A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!!!

This kind of stuff isn't rampant in any one department but I guarandamntee you it is happening -- and is condoned -- by supervisors who are bigger asses than this guy. Favoritism, and brushing stuff like this under the rug, with just a a slap on the hand, destroys moral and keeps good men and women from joining a department, which just furthers the downward spiral. There are several very good reasons why certain LE agencies are so short-handed right now. Not all of those reasons are budget cuts, though they'd have you believe money can fix ALL of their woes.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
davidecrowley.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_newtons_apple_tree.jpg

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know she decided to be the defender of Rights for the someone else and got arrested. She should of called the hospital administration and let them all figure it out. Even if she had drawn the blood, the legal system would have sorted it out as a violation anyway.
I think the LOE was a jerk that needed to learn his job, but if his supervisor told him to arrest her then he is not as much of a jerk.
I think the guy should have given her enough warning that she was going to be arrested, if she did not draw the blood.
Also, when she decided to stand her ground, I do not see why she got so upset when she was arrested.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where's Dave??!! There's some serious internet lawyering done blowing up on FB right now and it's glorious.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom