Nuts & Bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few small projects that I am needing some nuts and bolts for. Where is a good place in the Tulsa area to get this stuff? Some of it will be fine thread maybe even metric stuff.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can check Ace as Dustin recommended, which are around here in Tulsa as well.

I usually run by Home Depot because it's close than they have most common items, but Midtown Hardware on 31st just west of Yale has been best for me as far as selection.

When I lived in Moore, Tractor Supply had it and sold it by the pound (which was usually cheaper, for me at least). But I think the closest ones are in Glenpool, Sand Springs and Skiatook; but I'm squarely in midtown Tulsa so the drive is way out of the way for me.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as selection you won't beat Ace for retail purchases. I use to buy Grade 8 at Atwoods when they sold by the pound, but they dont sell that way anymore. If you need specialty you can try the Rule company off 6th and East of Peoria.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
fastenall had anything stainless when I needed boat stuff. and the rule company has anything metric. I remember doing a home made body lift a while back and found the metric bolts I needed to bolt cab/bed to frame. and pretty cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom