NYC Soda Ban overturned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember '3's Company" back in the '70's?

Jack opened his restaurant. A 'large' lady comes in. Looking at the menu, she asks if he has a diet plate? He responds, "Yes Ma'am"
She says, "Good, I'll have 4 and large Diet Coke."

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After Bloomberg's attempted war on soda, salt, cigarettes, etc., look at what is getting an "almost free pass", public urination/whizzing and public drinking in the streets of Manhattan of all things. And they want this to spread to the other boroughs in NYC. I say it is an "almost free pass" because instead of getting arrested, you get a ticket/summons---just like for small amounts of marijuana. I guess dodging "pee puddles" and dodging hammered/blitzed/wasted alcoholics isn't as big of a health hazard as soda, salt & cigarettes??:wink2::rollingla

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472346/What-relief-New-York-cops-no-longer-arrest-public-drinking-urinating-Manhattan-DA-announces-watch-fines.html
What a relief! New York cops will no longer arrest you for public drinking or urinating in Manhattan, DA announces (but watch out for fines!)
By JAMES WILKINSON
PUBLISHED: 22:42 EST, 1 March 2016 | UPDATED: 22:53 EST, 1 March 2016

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bloomberg typifies New York values - elites telling everyone else what to do. Trump sidestepped the charge of having New York values. The question needs to be revisited

Latest posts

Top Bottom