o m g the stupid, it hurts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a theater in Jefferson City, Missouri, hired several people to dress in full tactical gear and storm the screening with fake weapons drawn.

It's not just the theater manager. Didn't those "actors" realize that they were one CCW citizen away from certain death? Did these people know nothing about the Colorado theater shooting? I'm stunned by this.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They did this at a school too not too long ago on an in service day. I agree, the stupidity is astounding.

Look at the link above.

This was beyond stupid. I carry to every movie since Aurora and would certainly have engage if presented with an opportunity in that scenario.

But the school thing was a bit different. It was done on a non school day and used as training for teachers. I personally think such a drill could be beneficial.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was beyond stupid. I carry to every movie since Aurora and would certainly have engage if presented with an opportunity in that scenario.

But the school thing was a bit different. It was done on a non school day and used as training for teachers. I personally think such a drill could be beneficial.

I've been involved in a school shooting Scenerio as a hostage at the Moore Vo-tech put on by the SWAT team. A friend of mine puts these on, and is a qualified instructor.
Its pretty intense, but the teachers and administrators were sitting and observing with officers, and me as fake hostages, but it all goes down with simomunitions, lots of screaming, orders, etc.
Thats the way it should go down in my opinion.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever hear the old saying "Any publicity is good publicity"?
And, it's free.

I remember when I was just a wee lad, there was this monster flick that the monsters actually came off the screen and grabbed a girl from the audience.
They were actors of course. But I can remember seing my younger half sister rattling her hocks out of there at full speed during the lightning flashes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom