"O Say Can You See?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Destroyed YOU with patriotism? I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, patriotism, Vietnam, religion, schools, or the tooth fairy, didn't cause to to be a no good BUM, being a SPOILED BRAT did! I would guess you parents indulged you, with good intentions, to give you the things they never had, or even our affluent society, could have done it! We are so affluent even our poor people are SPOILED BRATS, that care for no one, or nothing but themselves, and what they want, especially the parents, or society, that spoiled them! So you through your temper trantrims in public, to try and embarrass someone into giving you your way, and wallow in self pity,. but I don't want to hear about it! GROW UP MAN!
old john, you really should stop posting when you're drinking.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FFS, dude... Do you miss every single point people try to make?

Here's a hint... That was a rhetorical question since it's obvious you do. You need to make time to find your sense of humor.

old john, you really should stop posting when you're drinking.
He's hopeless...

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last year, I was at the Smithsonian American History museum with Mrs. Zap and the heir to the Beeblebrox throne. We went around a corner and into a doorway. Through the next doorway in a very dark room guarded by a very polite but serious FBI agent, was the actual flag from Ft. McHenry.

I was dumbstruck and in awe. Sadly, there was a time when it was considered appropriate to hack pieces off the flag to give away as souvenirs to the politically connected. The flag is a little worse for wear, but still here.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Destroyed YOU with patriotism? I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, patriotism, Vietnam, religion, schools, or the tooth fairy, didn't cause to to be a no good BUM, being a SPOILED BRAT did! I would guess you parents indulged you, with good intentions, to give you the things they never had, or even our affluent society, could have done it! We are so affluent even our poor people are SPOILED BRATS, that care for no one, or nothing but themselves, and what they want, especially the parents, or society, that spoiled them! So you through your temper trantrims in public, to try and embarrass someone into giving you your way, and wallow in self pity,. but I don't want to hear about it! GROW UP MAN!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Destroyed YOU with patriotism? I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, patriotism, Vietnam, religion, schools, or the tooth fairy, didn't cause to to be a no good BUM, being a SPOILED BRAT did! I would guess you parents indulged you, with good intentions, to give you the things they never had, or even our affluent society, could have done it! We are so affluent even our poor people are SPOILED BRATS, that care for no one, or nothing but themselves, and what they want, especially the parents, or society, that spoiled them! So you through your temper trantrims in public, to try and embarrass someone into giving you your way, and wallow in self pity,. but I don't want to hear about it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom