"O Say Can You See?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Destroyed with Patriotism to me means we were not the spoiled new age woke crowd it means we were the Patriots that kept America what it is today, still free. My family came to the colonies in 1652 as conscripts in the British army. After five years they earned their freedom and given land in Virginia. Both my 4th and 5th great grandfathers fought in the American Revolution. I am a Korean War Vet and also the in the Vietnam War. We, my brother and I sure as 'ell didn't grow up privileged. I was lucky enough to have parents that loved this great Nation and strived to raise us as future patriots like our forefathers who left their blood on many battlefields to preserve this Nation. Sure there are many of you that are privileged because you have your roots in the hippie generation and so on and today being the Woke generation and they will always be with us even into the future. We should judge a man by his worth to a society in a society of the rich and spoiled. My dad fought the Japanese the last battle being Iwo Jima. My Mother, was a Rosie Riveter that built Bombers sometimes working fourteen hours a day. The rich will always be with us as they will be the spoiled brats! This is a fact of life we ALL have to endure. So all I can say is either adapt or sink into self pity.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't care. Its all about ME!
If we think about how these PUNKS act, is that not just exactly the way all SPOILED BRATS ACT? Having temper tantrums in public to embarrass their parents, or the society that spoiled them, so they will get their way? We are so affluent even our poor people, are spoiled brats, and that must be an all time first, don't you think? The undisputed, GREATEST GENERATION, our parents generation, that survived the great depression, and won WW2, and literally, SAVED THE FREE WORLD! Were NOT SPOILED BRATS! In fact most people that grew up during the great depression, were the absolute, SALT OF THE EARTH TYPE PEOPLE! growing up HARD, created CHARACTER, SELF RELIANCE, THE ABILITY TO THINK ON THEIR FEET, ADJUST AS NEEDED, TO IMPROVISE, TO HELP OTHERS, TO SHARE, AND ALL THE OTHER CHARCITISTICS THEY WOULD NEED TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT THEY DID! kinda makes me wonder if there was a plan at work here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom