Obama cut his vacation short; holding press conference in 15 mins.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
personally....i think golf should be illegal. Buncha cats out running around with clubs, shooting birdies and eagles...EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED...it's neanderthal and shouldn't be allowed in today's society. They are dangerous. Also....who NEEDS a SLEEVE of golf balls???? Two golf balls should be sufficient. Golf is a dangerous "sport" that is endangering the lives of our children. atrocious.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bush stopped playing golf in his first term, saying in an interview with POLITICO in 2008 that the war in Iraq contributed to his decision.

“I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf,” Bush said at the time.

In his interview with Roberts, Bush said he believes Obama should be playing golf, as it is a good release.

(WATCH: Obama plays golf in Martha's Vineyard)

“I see our president criticized for playing golf. I don’t. I think he ought to play golf,” Bush said. “I know what it’s like to be in the bubble. I know the pressures of the job, and to be able to get outside and play golf with some of your pals is important for the president. It does give you an outlet.”

Obama last golfed Saturday, and has spent many of his weekends this summer hitting the links. Last summer, he played his 100th round of his presidency, according to CBS.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/george-w-bush-obama-golf-97208.html#ixzz3AQVZnE6T

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom