Obama Threatens Executive Decision To Outlaw Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fear that this may be the way things are heading. Congress gets caught up in other things, is taking too long, etc., and Obama just starts issuing executive orders, whether legal or not, and then everyone has to devote time and money to fighting them.

Hussein has shown that tendency over and over, as describing any lawmaker who dare oppose him as "quibbling."

About half of American voted against Hussein...which hardly qualifies as a "mandate of the American people" as he believes.

Swapwap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Executive order is not law used this way, it's tyranny as its in total conflict from our constitution. We need to stand up and fight and demand freedom or lose it for good.

I will never turn if or register my guns as long as I live

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should be put to a vote of the people of this state and if we vote for stricter laws then Thats what we will do and if the vote is no then the fed can stay the hell out of our state.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If all gun owners stand together and tell obama to go f#$k yourself we will be all right. There are more of us than them !!!

This is what I want to do. I'd like for each and every club, advocacy program and shooter to band together. Reach out to NRA, GOA, USPSA, IPSC, IDPA, Appleseed and many others and get everyone together to say "NO!".

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/09/politics/gun-control-battle/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

What I expect to see happen is that Obama will give the legislature an opportunity to pass gun control.
They will not propose laws to Obama's liking.
Obama will then use his power to pass laws that are more restrictive than the lawmakers, and blame it on the lawmakers for their lack of "saving that one life."
I think Biden is bluffing and trying to scare Congress into passing something.
They can't do much with Executive Orders.
http://www.lawandliberty.org/above.htm

and current Congress and Supreme Court will declare them illegal in a heartbeat.
:)

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and current Congress and Supreme Court will declare them illegal in a heartbeat.

Really? I haven't heard the Speaker of the House or Republican leadership stepping up now or any time in the past four years to let the president know that they will stand up for liberty and against executive abuse of Article II powers. And the Supreme Court after AHCA ruling, who knows where Roberts will come down on a closely divided court.

The President, IMO, is more likely to try to enforce executive created law by writing new regulations enforced by executive agencies. A move he has already used in addition to executive orders.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should be put to a vote of the people of this state and if we vote for stricter laws then Thats what we will do and if the vote is no then the fed can stay the hell out of our state.

This! +1.

Oklahoma doesn't have a problem. Conneticut does. Oregon does. Colorado does. Let them deal with it. If Oklahoma develops a problem, let us deal with it. I have no problem with state assault weapons bans if the people there support it, but blue states telling everyone west of the Mississippi what guns they can and can't own? I call BS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom