Obama Threatens Executive Decision To Outlaw Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomersooner73

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The blessing is that the House controls the money. They can defund the BATF, FBI, TSA.... or what ever. I was watching fox last night and Newt basically said that any EO concerning gun control would first get caught up in court and then possibly the House would choose to not pay for any activities concerning gun control. The house appropriates the money. Also, there is a portion of Obamacare that prevents a gun or ammo registry. Saw that on the news today.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im curious, when is the last time congress defunded anything in response to an eo?

When was the last time it was something that could cause another Revolution of the people against the government? Those guys sitting behind desks don't want a fight & if they have their heads outta the sand they know they will get one if they allow this willingly.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When was the last time it was something that could cause another Revolution of the people against the government? Those guys sitting behind desks don't want a fight & if they have their heads outta the sand they know they will get one if they allow this willingly.

That isnt an answer, really. I think counting on congress to defund an agency over an eo is a pipe dream.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The blessing is that the House controls the money. They can defund the BATF, FBI, TSA.... or what ever. I was watching fox last night and Newt basically said that any EO concerning gun control would first get caught up in court and then possibly the House would choose to not pay for any activities concerning gun control. The house appropriates the money. Also, there is a portion of Obamacare that prevents a gun or ammo registry. Saw that on the news today.

That would be only if they could find even one set of balls in the entire house.

Swapwap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, they havnt defended any other BS that has come down the pipe. Personally I believe many republicans would bans guns just like the liberals if they thought they could get away with it and still keep their jobs

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed, they havnt defended any other BS that has come down the pipe. Personally I believe many republicans would bans guns just like the liberals if they thought they could get away with it and still keep their jobs

Why wouldn't they? They already gave us the Patriot Act warrantless searches and an end to the Fourth Amendment, indefinite detainment of citizens without trial under the NDAA, warrantless wiretapping under FISA, checkpoints and an internal police force armed with over 1.6 hollow-points under the DHS, massive government and debt for generations not yet born. The Republican elites have worked hand-in-hand to create these monstrosities and we pat them on the back for 'keeping us safe'.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Executive order is not law used this way, it's tyranny as its in total conflict from our constitution. We need to stand up and fight and demand freedom or lose it for good.

I will never turn if or register my guns as long as I live
But Obama and all the other gun grabbers are banking on the fact that we will do nothing if they pass any new laws or if Obama passes some EO's. They are hoping that we sit back and take whatever they say. Just like in 94. No one that I can remember did anything to stop that from happening. So you know that they think the same thing will happen this time. But what we have to do is fight. We cannot sit this one out. We have to all stick together and show the government that we mean business and we are ready for war. And just maybe that will scare them into changing their minds. But I doubt that will happen any time soon. The more of us that stands together the better. If even 3-5% of us gun owners stood together that is over 3-5 million people, at least. That is a formidable force.

Latest posts

Top Bottom