Obama to "borrow the power" he needs to solve immigration problems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its much worse than a simple lack of enforcement, but the active participation and encouragement to break those laws by bureaucrats and political monsters who feed off the dependency and misery of the common man for the acquisition of power.
Sure, there are some who really believe they are simply helping, but they too are being used to further someone elses agenda. We are living in interesting times for sure, and i think its going to get a lot more so in the near future.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The audacity of this president evidently knows no bounds. He's throwing down the gauntlet huh? I say let him. Let him do any damn thing he pleases with that pen.

We've had four straight consecutive IRS commissioners testify to congressional investigative committees. And they lied when they did. Just flat lied. That's perjury and carries a prison sentence. We have this president refusing to enforce existing law. As a matter of fact he's actively and openly subverting the law.

The house can vote to impeach the president and his appointed bureaucrats and their subordinates but why bother? The senate will not do it. They can demand that DOJ prosecute, but Holder won't do it. So what's congress to do? What lawful recourse do they have? Obama and Holder could be validly impeached right now. Who knows how many IRS, EPA, and other people could be sent to prison? But there's really no reason to go through impeachment on the part of the HOR. Their hands are tied and they are reduced to filing lawsuits. To get some action and accountability, Harry Reid has to go. Get rid of him and Holder and Obama can be dealt with.

It seems that some just want the GOP to surrender and join in on the lawlessness. Horse****! Let Obama do whatever he wishes, just let him do it on his own. He has two years to pull on the garrote if Harry Reid doesn't get replaced. The pain will eventually wake people up because that's all that will get their attention. Hopefully we have a country left when he's done...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like I've gotten to know people on here over the years. I say this with real concern: I'm beginning to think that some of you guys have serious mental health issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom