Obama to "borrow the power" he needs to solve immigration problems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The pain will eventually wake people up because that's all that will get their attention. Hopefully we have a country left when he's done...

Im a very patient guy. Ive reached my limit. I hope others have as well. Our problem isnt just Obama....HOR and Senate and SCOTUS.....even our own State Govt.

Never again will I vote for Incumbents. GOP and Dems are responsible. We have to start at home and force accountability. They work for us.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im a very patient guy. Ive reached my limit. I hope others have as well. Our problem isnt just Obama....HOR and Senate and SCOTUS.....even our own State Govt.

Never again will I vote for Incumbents. GOP and Dems are responsible. We have to start at home and force accountability. They work for us.

If you don't have incumbents, how can you hold them accountable.?
Your solution is to dump the entire congress and replace them with newbs at every election?

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it me , let me say, i lived 5 mile from the AZ barb wire fence. I seen cows go though a barb wire fence.

I've seen what goes on at, THAT barb wire fence.

I WILL NOT CALL IT, A BORDER !!!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you don't have incumbents, how can you hold them accountable.?
Your solution is to dump the entire congress and replace them with newbs at every election?

Only takes a cycle or 2. Shi+ got done when we cleaned out Congress when they passed the gun ban during Clintons first term. We sent a message then. We can do it again.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Agree, lack of accountability on all levels is a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom