Obama to Restrict Guns via Executive Order?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what's going to happen here. The fact that they talk about this makes me want to laugh at all of my "conservative" gun-owning friends who subscribe to Obama's greatness.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm afraid this could get very ugly.

Maybe I've been talking to Reddog too much, but I'm afraid I'm starting to "wake up" to what is really going on.

Are we the frogs in the boiling pot? Are we really headed towards tyrany?

Last edited:

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just baiting their hooks to see who bites. The news machine will be looking to get some interesting "Redneck in the street" video replies to spam across the airways as comments representing all gun owners.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
......I do not think the people can be ignored like they do not exist anymore. It would be a BIG mistake to enact an executive order, they cannot push the lies that people want STRICTER gun control when that is not what people want, they want MORE guns, in MORE properly trained hands, and they want the right to make that decision on a county level if majority is not reached at state level.

you're kidding right? remind me again what percentage of the people wanted the health care bill ?

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all know Biden is an idiot. Every single one of us. A loud mouthed full of himself idiot. This is probably him talking out of his ass.

Can't blame him for being ignorant on the powers of EO. After all, as a jackass that is overly full of himself, he knows nothing about nuthin' which doesn't involve him.

And the Office of the President ain't ever gunna involve him. :P

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EOs can be used to to all sorts of illegal and unconstitutional things and they would remain in effect until they were seen by the judges.

And EO can reclassify gun types. It would be a clarification of the NFA. There lots of ways they can pull this off. Remember, Obamacare was ruled constitutional as a tax. The law was sidestepped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom